Friday 28 September 2007

i,m back

How I missed you all. It was no fun not having access to my blog. Anyway I used my time constructively and spent it knitting, both by hand and machine. Hey I need a big pat on my back. Over the next few days I will be sharing all of my beautiful creations with you.

Here is the first one. A wip (work-in-progress for all you non-knitters).

  • the front collar

  • the side
  • a close up of the stitch pattern

Well it has been a work in progress since last December. I actually place it aside thinking we were going to have a summer this year - and we didn't. I could of worn the cardi all summer if I had completed it. Anyway my target is to complete it in the next few weeks. The reason why I won't be able to finish it sooner is because I will be exhibiting at a craft fair next week and I'm busy working towards that, alongside my job. By the way I'm a Primary School Teacher and life can become rather busy with all the little people.

Happy Knitting. God Bless Joy

No comments: