Thursday 17 January 2008

i'm still here

Sorry for not posting in a while, because of the weather here I've been unable to take decent pictures and I don't like posting without a picture. Not that I haven't posted without a picture before, but my preference is to have a picture with each post.

Anyway I managed to take this shot. A close-up of my first knit of 2008 - another Utopia.


This was knitted in a couple of days, talk about instead gratification. Well almost. For more information on this project have a look at the one I knitted in December as the only difference being the colour.

Presently I have a few projects on my needles, Santi's Tomtem Jacket, my Harwood Coat, The Trinity Stitch Beret and a Capelet, that just needs it's edges crochet and some embellishments.

One of my prayers this year is to produce as many beautiful creations as possible. I wander how many that means?????????????

I'll talk to you soon. God Bless.

No comments: