Friday 30 November 2007

two more hats

From the sun coming in at the window you wouldn't know that it's cold here. Well it is, I have been wear my thermals for about 6 weeks now, but shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone. Anyway lets get back to the knitting.

Here are two newish projects, both knitted on my standard gauged knitting machine. One pattern but two looks.

  • Hat No 1 - One Colour with ribbon and embellishment


  • Hat No 2 - Multi Coloured Stripes

Both of these hats were knitted using 100% Geelong Lambswool and quick and easy to knit.

Pattern: My Own

Yarn: 100% Geelong Lambswool

Colours: Variety

Machine: Brother 940 Standard Gauge

Started and Completed: Both in One Day

Hope you enjoy the hats, now back to the knitting. Speak to you soon.

God Bless.

1 comment:

dickie said...

I love your color choices in the 2nd hat. =)