Wednesday 2 July 2008

i'm off the operating table

Hi ya.

I'm off the operating table and out of hospital. I'm at home now, being looked after by my mother and daughter. I can't tell you how bored I've been this last week.

I was a bit ambitious with what I wanted to achieve in hospital and only knitted half a beret, which had to be pulled out at a later date. I blame it all on the morphine. Boy, did it my head spin. On the day of the procedure I was self administering morphine into my system every 5mins and then slightly less on the following day. I HATE PAIN.

Anyway onwards with the recovery.

Since having being discharged, I've completed another slouchy copy cat hat. I just love this pattern, once I'm finished here I'm going to start another one.

Take a look at the pictures below and make up your own mind about the beret.




Started: 29th June 2008

Completed: 2nd July 2008

Pattern: The Slouchy Copy Cat Hat

Materials: Artesano Ltd 100% Alpaca DK

Colour: C743 Green with flecks of grey (yummy)

Needles: Knit Picks Interchangeable 3.5mm and 4.5mm circular needles

Modification: Started with 96st

I have to say this yarn is fantastic and this is my favourite version that I've knitted so far.

Speak to you soon.

No comments: