Friday 6 July 2007

goodies

I'm back. I have to say I've missed blogging, it's been well over a week.

I need to share my new treats with someone, and I've decided to share them with you.

After reading about Elizabeth Zimmermann on most of the blogs that I visit, I thought I'd treat myself to a few of her materials. Both The Opinionated Knitter and Knitting Workshop came from Amazon.com and Knitter's Almanac is from Ebay. They arrived just under a week ago, and can't (well won't) put them down. Hence I'm behind on my knitting, hey at least I'm reading about knitting.

Talking about knitting. I need to tell you something. What? You may be asking. Well, after knitting about 10 inches of Camellia in a finer yarn than recommended, I realised that I didn't like it in the finer yarn. What a waste of time. I'm going to try it again at a later date using a much thicker and heavier yarn.

Back to some knitting.

God Bless.

No comments: