Sunday 22 July 2007

mohair corsage

I spent the morning in the hairdressers yesterday, and rather than wasting my time sleeping underneath the steamer and the hairdryer I decided to make something.

And here is the result of one hours work......................

a mohair corsage.

You maybe asking is it knitted or crochet. Opps. Did I just swear? Sorry knitters it isn't knitted. Yes, I did crochet it......................and I enjoyed every minute of it too.

Here is a close up of the centre of the corsage.


And now an edge............

........................................................................ and another.


Pattern: My own

Material: Rowan Kid Silk Haze (70% Super Kid Mohair and 30% Silk)
Hook: 4mm

Finishing: Brooch back
Started and Completed: 21st July 2007

Rowan Kid Silk Haze is a dream to work with, with it's versatile fibre mix that helps it create a lustrous, cobweb like finish.

Well back to my knitting - Cloud Bolero.

Speak to you soon. God Bless. Continue to use those hands that God blessed you with to be a blessing to both others and yourself.

No comments: