Tuesday 5 February 2008

busy, busy, busy, lots of wip

Hello Everyone. How are ya?

I've been extremely busy knitting away on my knitting machine in the evenings after a loooooooooong day at school. I've been using my machine as a stress reliever, not sure if it was the most appropriate tool to use at times as we had issues with each other. Anyway I've completed knitting the following.......
  • a round neck cardi (pictured below)
  • a raglan jumper
  • a wrap cardi
  • 2 blankets

.............. all these being baby's items. All the knitting have been completed awaiting the grafting, washing and finishing. Guess what I'll be doing this weekend? That's right, you've got it and hopefully I'll have all the pictures uploaded next week.

God Bless. Keep those knitting needles clicking or that carriage moving (for all of us machine knitters)

1 comment:

catie said...

I just love my machines. I've been working on some little hoodie baby jackets. Can't wait to see your fos.