Monday 25 February 2008

i'm on a roll

Yea Yea. I'm doing it.

Some people say self praise is no praise, but even God stepped back and admired his handiwork. He thought it was good; and it was. My last two creations are also good.

I have just completed two simple machine knitted baby blankets. They are in the washing machine at the moment. Although they are simple (good old stockinette) they look adorable, all I need now are twins to place into/onto them.

You'll be able to see them for yourself after they are blocked.

Hopefully I'll be able to take some decent pictures of them by the end of the week.

Last night I also started Evangeline in Cascade 220 after being inspired by tiennie knits. I only managed 10 rows though, so I'm off to work on them.

Have a great night. Love Joy.

No comments: