Thursday 21 February 2008

just another quickie

Why is life so hetic at times? I feel like I'm running here, there and everywhere. Hence just another quick pit stop. Here are a couple of snap shots of one of the pram blankets I knitted last week.

A quick and satisfying knit, which took just a couple of hours from start to finish (excluding the washing and drying time).

Knitted on my good and faithful Brother 940.

I know; not the traditonal baby colours some of you are used to seeing, but I have to say I'm not a fan of pastels or white. I often used strong earthy colours for my baby knits as well as items I may create for adults. Here I've used khaki, a sort of teal and chocolate, just my cup of tea (I hope it's yours too).

The blanket measures 60 x 100 cm.



Pattern: Pram Blanket (My Own)

Material: Forsell 4ply Anti-Tickle Pure Wool

Colour: Chocolate, Teal and Khaki

Machine: Brother 940 Standard Gauge Machine

Started and Completed: Tuesday 5th February 2008

See You Soon. God Bless

1 comment:

dickie said...

Beautiful! Your stitches are SO even!