Friday 7 March 2008

the power of transformation

We are so blessed. God has not only given us life, but also the creative ability to transform and to create. It's so awesome what we can do.

I turned this....................

into this..................................................


elbow length fingerless gloves

They're still a work-in-progress.

I can't and won't take the credit for this pattern because it's not mine. But I will say THANK YOU to all of you knitters out there who from the kindness of your heart publish your creations for others like me to use. Thank You once again.

Once finished, I'll update you with pictures of the completed item and I'll give you the full rundown of what yarn and needles I used. I guess you already know the yarn that I'm using from the picture above. Yes, it's another Cascade 220 creation.

Keep watching this space, because I'll be posting some freebies soon.

May God continue to bless you with creativity.

1 comment:

Mel said...

They look lovely and the yarn looks incredibly soft. Beautiful.