Sunday 16 March 2008

thank God spring is almost here

Let me apologise now for yet another pictureless post. Hence the title 'thank God spring is almost here', and with spring we should begin to experience lighter and longer days. Then I'll be able to take some decent pictures of my finish pieces during the evening, once in from work.

This week I haven't been as industrious as last week. I've only made the following

  • 4 baby blankets
  • 2 felted organic looking scarves
  • 1 baby's jumper (that I knitted twice and the pattern is still wrong)

Thank God for the invention of the knitting machine.

My LYS has moved to 106 Lower Marsh Street. Yes, I know, all you Iknit followers already know that, but there maybe someone else reading this who didn't know. But now they know, because I've just told them. Anyway they opened yesterday morning and I visited them last night after work (around 7pm). The new shop is FANTASTIC. More space for new stock:-)

Talking about new stock (stash for you and me) I've been really good. It's the middle of March and I haven't purchased anything this month. Oops. I've just remembered. I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just about to give myself a big pat on the back, for my great self control. Oh well there is always next month.

See ya. I'm going to have a afternoon nap, before starting work on some reports that I need to write.

God Bless.

No comments: