Monday 13 August 2007

additions to my stash

Like I need more yarn. Friday night I decided I was going to travel the 120 miles to Bristol, to attend Get Knitted's Yarn Sale. So I set my alarm for 5.15am.

By 6am Saturday morning I was on my way to Victoria Coach Station to catch the 7am coach to Bristol. What a journey! The man seated next to me was asleep within 10 mins and his head kept threatening to rest itself on my shoulder. I was not impressed.

Anyway Get Knitted made up for my long, noisy (my snoring neighbour) and uncomfortable journey. Let me introduce you to the latest additions to my ever growing yarn stash.............

1 ball of Rowan Kidsilk Haze

5 skeins of Cascade 220

20 balls of Debbie Bliss' Merino Aran

8 balls of Debbie Bliss' Cotton Cashmere

4 Balls of Rooster Almerino Aran

20 balls of Jo Sharp Super Soft Pure Wool

Plus theses...................

All I need now is help to knit it all up (I'm smiling now).

Well God Bless and Happy Knitting.

No comments: