Tuesday 21 August 2007

let me introduce you to Santiago

Before I introduce you to Santiago, I thought I'll let you in on what's on my needles at the moment - my third adaption of Le Slouch in less than 2 weeks. I think this one is going to be the final one for now, although it's a fantastic and quick little knit.

Anyway, this is 9 months old Santiago (Yea, yea, yea you've guessed it, his half Spanish, well with a name like Santiago his needs to be). He's my nephew and the latest addition to my long and ever growing list of nephews and nieces (I have 19 in total).

Santiago is sooooooooooo cute. God is so awesome, just look at this wonderful work of his hands.

So I just had to knit him one of these......................... an I'm cute hat, in preparation for winter.


Santiago: "I've had enough of all this modelling stuff. All I hear is Santiago look here. Santiago. Santi. Enough is enough."

And here it is again, off the head.................

and the inside.
Santiago: "This one is more like it."

Both of these hats are original designs, knitted on my knitting machine using Forsell 4ply Machine Washable Anti-Tickle Pure Wool.

Pattern: My Own

Material: Forsell 4ply Machine Washable Anti-Tickle Pure Wool

Colours: Olive, Pistachio and Maroon

Machine: Standard Gauge 940

Started and Completed: Both in 1 day.

Good Bless and Happy Knitting, I'll speak to you soon.

No comments: