Wednesday 15 August 2007

le slouch adaption

I'm preparing myself for winter again, like we've even had a summer this year! Where has the sun gone? Summer has been miserable this year. Well, less of me moaning and lets celebrate my latest finished object.

My adaption of Le Slouch.

What a quick and fantastic little knit, taking only two days to complete. Hence I've already started another one, in no other colour than................. that's right, you've guessed it........ PINK.
I have a thing about chocolate and pink at the moment.

This beret was worked in Rooster Almerino Aran yarn and what a dream to work with. It was worth every penny of the £4.75 per ball, it's sooooooooooo soft.

Anyway less of my chat. I'll just let you feast your eyes on the rest of the pictures.

The Rib............The Adornment............The Decreases..........






Pattern: My Adaption of Le Slouch

Materials: 2 balls of Rooster Almerino Aran

Colour: Mushroom

Needles: Addi 5.5mm Circular

Finishing: 3 buttons

Started: 6th August 2007

Completed: 7th August 2007

Oh sorry, I forgot to show you theses in my last post. Pink mother of pearl buttons I bought at Get Knitted in Bristol on Saturday.

Back to my knitting.

God Bless.

No comments: