Saturday 15 December 2007

day two of the seven day challenge - i really really love my postman

Look at what my postman delivered this morning; Elizabeth Zimmermann and Meg Swansen's A Knitting Glossary DVD, 4 hours of nothing but knitting. What else could a knitter want? More yarn!!!!!!!! It has already made it's debut in my DVD player. A Knitting Glossary is a must for all knitters who want to develop their knitting skill.


Day 2 of The Challenge - The Slouchy Copy Cat Hat

Just thought I'd show you a couple of snap shots of what I started last night.


The first shot is a truer colour of the yarn, Cascade 220 Wool in Shade 8834 a beautiful dusky rose pink. I'm off back to my knitting, so much to be done and only 5 days left.


God Bless. In the words of Elizabeth 'Keep on Knitting'.

No comments: