Sunday 2 December 2007

decisions, decisions, decisions

I want to order some new yarn 100% Cashmere. I've never used this yarn and I'm not sure which colours to order, but I need to get it right as it cost between £105 - £125 per kilo depending on the colour. Ordering 5 - 6 colours + VAT will cost me a few pretty pennies.


Should I order .............. Celadon or Sapphire or Misty Cliffs or Lavandula or Wisteria or Rapture or Rosewater or Amoroso or Marie Antoinette or Chanterelle or Oatmeal or Porcupine or Wildebeest or Dark Medium Dyed or Kelp or Rosine or Ombre Rose.

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions. Helllllllllllllllllllllp.

Keep Knitting.

1 comment:

dickie said...

Wow! I've always wanted some yarn color cards.
I don't know what color you should get... but, anything 100% cashmere would be equally wonderful. =)