Monday 24 December 2007

the seven day challenge is over

My self inflicted seven day challenge is over, well, it was over from last week Thursday. It's amazing what you can achieve when you set goals and give yourself a time refrain. This is what I was able to create within the seven days; I had to pat myself on the back, considering I was also working and I'm not the faster knitter as I tend to send a lot of time frogging. May God deliver me from this.

Anyway, cast your eyes on these lovely head warmers - hats.

Completed Item 1 - The Slouchy Copy Cat Hat.

I love this stitch pattern. It's so easy to memorise and just look at it's definition in Cascade 220. This colour is also awesome.


Materials: 1 Skein of Cascade 220 100% Peruvian Highland Wool

Colour: 8834 Pink

Needles: 4mm and 5mm Addi Circulars

Started: Friday 14th Dec 2007

Completed: Sunday 16th December 2007

Modifications: I casted on an extra 8 sts.


Completed Item 2 - The Le Slouch



I've knitted this pattern before but, I just had to knit it again. This is a must have for this season - a beret and the yarn feels just like a soft cotton.

Pattern: My Adaptation of Le Slouch (see previous entry)

Materials: 2 balls of Rooster Almerino Aran

Colour: Sky Blue

Needles: 4mm and 5.5mm Addi Circular Needles

Started: Monday 17th December 2007

Completed: Wednesday 19th December 2007

I also added 3 buttons of various sizes for decoration.

..............................and finally I was able to complete this

So I've had a very productive week. Let's see what I can create and complete between today and NEW YEARS EVE.

Have a bless and productive day.

No comments: